This pack is to support you and your community during the ongoing COVID-19 situation. Within it you’ll find a list of key contacts, resources and information in one place, to help you and others in your community to support each other as much as possible during this time. We know that many established community groups already have great resources, and we hope this toolkit helps more people to offer community support.Click on link to download.
NB: The Parish Council is in the process of appointing a new clerk. Until the position has been filled any and all correspondence should be directed to:
Councillor Paul Burden
Launceston PL15 8PN
- Laneast Parish Council Project Search
- Road Closure – please read for full information.
- CORNWALL COUNCIL COVID -19 COMMUNITY INFORMATION
- LAUNCESTON COMMUNITY NETWORK PANEL MEETING 20th JUNE 2019
- Notice of Public rights and Publication of Annual Governance & Accountability Return for Year ended 31st March 2019