Laneast Parish Council will endeavour to ensure that all information it presents on the website is accurate.
The following points should be noted:
Laneast Parish Council makes no guarantee that the information displayed is always correct, up to date or complete. Therefore the Council will not accept any liability for any loss or inconvenience which might be caused by viewing and trusting any data which may be unintentionally incorrect.
Laneast Parish Council will also not be liable for loss or inconvenience caused by viewing and trusting information on other external sites accessed by a link from the Website. the provision of information (such as travel data, opening/closing times, prices etc) is the responsibility of the external site management and users act upon such information at their own risk.
Laneast Parish Council reserves the right to modify the content and the terms and conditions of use for the website at any time and without notice.
Downloading / Copying
Users are permitted to:
- copy web pages and use the text for personal, non commercial use (All quotations must be attributed to “Laneast Parish Council”);
- download, view and print all available PDF files for personal, non commercial use.
Users are not permitted to:
- download or reproduce material and use in a misleading context;
- copy, save, modify or re-use any photograph or graphic without first contacting Laneast Parish Council and asking for specific written permission;
- attempt to reconstruct (replicate) the home page of the Website
- Creating links to Laneast Parish Council on other sites
- You may create a link to Laneast Parish Council on your website under the following conditions:
- You must not use any associated graphic logo without prior written consent from Laneast Parish Council;
- Links to Laneast Parish Council existing on other websites do not indicate that Laneast Parish Council endorses any element of that site and claims no association with it. No attempt should be made to suggest that Laneast Parish Council endorses any product or service other than its own;
- You are not permitted to link to Laneast Parish Council if your site contains any content that may be considered offensive, scandalous, obscene, pornographic, blasphemous or threatening or in any other way conflicting with Laneast Parish Councils stated Equal Opportunities Policy;
- Laneast Parish Council will not permit links to / from party political sites.
- material of a deliberately offensive, scandalous, obscene, pornographic, blasphemous or threatening nature;
material transmitted to deliberately introduce technically harmful content including malicious software, computer viruses (Worms, Trojans etc) and corrupted data;
- Users downloading files from the Laneast Parish Council website do so at their own risk. St Laneast Parish Council will not be liable for any loss or damage which may result from accessing the site, downloading material for from any attempt to alter or modify the website content;
- Any user attempt to hack or by other unauthorised means infiltrate the website or Laneast Parish Council computers and all attempts at fraud will be considered to be a criminal offence. Laneast Parish Council will cooperate fully with any request from the Police to disclose the identity of any persons who might make such an attempt.